Everything is Hard before it becomes Easy...

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

3, 2, 1, ACTION!!!

"I am always doing things which I cannot do, in order to learn to do it..." - Picasso

As has been written - "Time passed by. Everything changed. They evolved. Yet, I'm still not where I wanted to be. Not at this time. Not like planned. I guess my approach was not right. I'm not on the right track. But... somehow, I have to admit that I've changed a bit. I moved a bit. But not yet to the point that I desired to be. Well, at least I'm moving... No matter how slow, even too slow to notice, I'm moving..." - Imran Izham, January 1st, 2009

I am pretty sure, some of us have the same dilemma of why haven't we achieve the things that we want despite of knowing how to achieve them. We read books on how to become successful. We learn how to do things in a correct way. We make targets, goals, objectives, we plan, we organize and re-organize. Yet we are still at the same old spot. Some of us even read the same book of success again and again for 6 or 7 times and manage to tell others what the book is all about, just to feel that they are more knowledgeable, just to get the split moment of  feeling great. Well, that doesn't last long...


Knowledge can be acquired through reading and learning, indeed. But reading and learning alone do not move you from point A to point B (of course, you have to be sitting at one place to read). The actual element that could move you from point A to point B is definitely, ACTION. Only action can give you results. With action, you'll get reaction, which is the outcome base on your action. Good action gives you good reaction. Bad action? Well, you can figure it out yourself.

ACTION Cycle:

Potential - Action - Result - Believe (Know) - Potential - Action - Result - Believe.....


When we read books, when learn something new, the knowledge that we gain is actually the potential element that we may use to move ourself towards any objective or goal. If the potential is strong enough, it'll motivate us to start performing or applying the knowledge, in other words, we take action. From there, we'll get the result base on the action. Lastly, through the result, we understand, we know that, with certain set of knowledge, added with certain action will give us certain result. And again, with this understanding, we are now packed with a stronger potential which can drive us through the cycle again... this time, the result would be even better...

 

LACK of ACTION.... that is why I am not there yet...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Terima kasih atas informasi menarik

Syira Rara said...

hye..bru follow blog awak..kalau sudi singgah la blog sy n follow..tengkiuu..