Everything is Hard before it becomes Easy...

Friday, August 12, 2011

WELCOME...


Assalamualaikum w.b.t.,

Hi all, this would be my first one as i've never written any blog before. I have my diaries and journals but never a blog, yet, till last night.. :)
It was an encouragement poured by my own sweet lady, Liza Razak (you may visit her blog - a delusional thinking of liza razak), who makes me start doing this blogging thing. Well, why not give it a shot?! heh...


In my blog here, I shall share with all of the readers out there about things happening around me, things that interest me, amuse me, as well as things that keep me going through this life. For each sharing, i'd try my best to write it down in a way that it would benefits all. (i bet there'll be some times where i'll be writing nonsense as well... hehe).

Well, since it's my first time writing and it's just my introductory post, and before i get the "boring... boring..." from you, i think that's all for now. (Yeah~!! I did it! I have my own blog now! - star jumping). I hope you'll find this blog interesting and informative as well as amusing.

...Till next time

If you are successful, remember that somewhere, sometime, someone gave you a lift or an idea that started you in the right direction

5 comments:

Unknown said...

happy blogging!

btw, salam kenal n foloooo ;)

Etong said...

welcome to the world of blogging! followed here and looking forward for you awesome post. know that you are sis liza's. hehee :)

Aida Azryn said...

Haha! Abg imran!:D

Unknown said...

hye welcome!n hepi blogging~

Imran Izham a.k.a Mr. Kudud said...

thanks all for the comments~! i really appreciate them. stay connected...aite~!